Thursday, October 28, 2010

But you are not alone in this...

Today was a cold and dreary day that found me receiving yet more disappointment from my lawyer, being yelled at and brought to tears by a disgruntled postal worker, and finally breaking down in exhaustion and frustration over the accumulation of everything weighing me down at the moment.

But, as I could do nothing but sit at my desk and cry, there sat a co-worker to provide understanding, support, and a hug. 

And tonight I could do nothing but laugh as I talked with a friend.

It's been a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you're a Mumford & Sons fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I am. I don't care if it means I'm jumping on the bandwagon - I can't get enough of them. If my morning routine didn't start with "Hold On To What You Believe" and end with a crazy one-girl dance party to "The Cave," I don't think I could make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete