Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm so much older than I can take

I turned 25 the other day.

In the week surrounding this life anniversary, I did the following:

- through a mix of bikeride-stripping and careless clothing placement, allow my beloved sweatshirt to be so tangled in the bike gears that it had to be surgically removed



- experience a minor bike collision that left with me with bloody knuckles for the rest of the day

- engage in a culinary miscalculation and thus delay the dinner of 30 hungry national assembly attendees (and trigger slight emotional breakdown)

- somehow manage to drop my cell phone precisely into my mug of tea, thus depriving me of both communication and time-keeping ability

- break my office's coffee press just as said assembly attendees were arriving, desperate for a caffeine jolt

Obviously, in my case, grace does not come with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment